Saturday, February 7, 2015

2.7.15

Hi friends!  It's Tracy here with a fun card using the Tootharina set.  I heat embossed the teeth on the background and then went over it with blue Distress Ink.  I also colored in the images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.



Hello everyone! It’s Francine! For this clean and simple card, I used the Stumped stamp set and Branching out for the little mushrooms. This is a one layer card. I just fixed the deer with 3D foam pads to the card base.



Hello, Emily here.  My card today was made with the new Tootharina set.  I used the toothpaste tube to create the background.  The sentiment was stamped and embossed on small piece of oval card stock.  Super fast!  


Happy Monday!  Lisa here and today I am playing with the Moosing You Stamp Set (free with your $40 purchase this month!)... he's just so cute!



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a very CAS card using the darling bird silhouette stamps and the cute heart stamp from Branching Out.  The birds were stamped with versamark and heat embossed with glittery embossing powder:



Happy Saturday... I hope you are all having a great weekend. It's Holly here and I have a fun Postcard for you today using the set Tootharina. My son has a loose tooth and I thought this was perfect for us to put under his pillow with his tooth. I used some Distress Inks to create a fun background. 

Happy Saturday!! Jeni here! The weekend is upon us!! We've got some sick people in our house, so we could really use some sunshine!! We're also working on classroom valentines today at our house, so it was fitting to share a love note here, right!? I used Moosing You and Prehistoric stamp sets today! My Valentine pile is growing!! Now to get them all written in and sent in the mail!!

Pin It!

1 comment: