Sunday, February 8, 2015

Distress Ink Spattered Background (video)! And our February Guest Designers!

Please welcome our amazing Guest Designers this month!

We have Amy Tsuruta and Christiana Reuling joining us!


First up, here's a bit about Amy:

I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my 2 fabulous kids and I'm engaged to thee best guy ever! My dream job would be to craft all day!


Her first card uses the Tri-Me set.  I love the simplicity of this card! So simple, yet so perfect! That touch of watercolor is just stunning.



Her second card is just too cute for words! She used Monster Mash to create this fun birthday card!



Next up, we have Christiana! Here's a bit about her:

I'm just a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, writer, artist, paper-crafter, dreamer, world-traveler, believer-in-Christ, trying to do my creative best with each blessed day that I'm given.

Both of her stunning cards use the Petal Pushers set.  I am so in love with the colors and splatters in her first creation!


She added a cute little bunny (created by hand) for this card! WOW!




Hi it's Therese here and today I have Distress Inks going everywhere!   And look at me all proud, I'm playing with pastel colours too....   not my usual go to colours but I thought they would be so sweet with this cute Tootharina image.





Here's my video or you can Watch it at Youtube




Supplies Used:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pin It!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Thanks for having me as a Guestie this month! LOVE Christiana and Therese's work! So much inspiration!

Annette Allen said...

yay for Amy guesting.. all of these cards are adorable..

Celeste Goff said...

I'm a huge fan of all three of these amazing designers! Love all of the great cards!!!

Jean said...

Wonderful cards and inspiratioN!

Shelly said...

Fabulous cards, ladies! Yay for Amy and Christiana!