Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello and Happy Valentine’s day! Francine here with a card using the Branching out stamp set. There is no sentiment on the card! I did the sky with Distress inks and blending tools. The tiny heart was cut from felt.




Hello, Emily here.  Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  Today's card featuring Branching Out.  I created the blue background using distress inks.  My red birds were adhered using foam tape.  Few gold glittered stars and sentiment added for a finished look.



Happy Valentine's Day! Simonne here with a flashback card using a couple of older TAWS sets. The cloud is from get MOOvin' and the sentiment is from Lighter than Air:


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Moosing You and Branching Out sets.  I love owls, so I had to make a card with the little owl "sitting" in the birch trees.  I added some Distress Ink for the ground and stamped a couple of leaves there too.

Hey, happy day of love to you all!! Jeni here. I've got a little Tootharina love to share today!! I paired her with a big love sentiment...quick and perfect! She is the perfect Valentine for my little girl!!


Chrissie here, popping in to share a fun little card I couldn't resist making! I just adore the Moosing You set, so I had to take a few minutes and pop that sweet little guy onto a card!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a CAS project for you using the birds from the Branching out set and the one of the sentiments from Moosing you.  



Pin It!

5 comments:

Jessica Backer said...

Lovely cards! Love the Tootharina one!

Anja Curvers said...

Happy Valentine's day everybody. Love all the cards shown.

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards! Happy Valentine's day!

Sue D said...

Very cute cards. I can't wait to receive my new stamps.

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic cards!!!