Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hugs and Winners!



All winners have been chosen for the New Release! Make sure to visit the sneak and hop posts to see if you've won. Winners, email Alison (alison@thealleywaystamps.com) by 2/9/15!

And now, we have the winner of our Link Up from January!!!

Congrats to June (snazzyjj)!!!! Please email Alison (alison@thealleywaystamps.com) with your (in-stock) stamp of choice by 2/10/15!



Hello!  It's Tracy here with a smaller card than I normally make.  It measures 4 inches by 4 inches.  I stamped the squirrel and tree from the Stumped set and colored them in with Copic Markers.  The background was created using a stencil and embossing paste.



Anni here! Aww, look at this supper cute bunny! I am in love! The bunny is from the set Branching Out and the heart balloons from Cake Day.


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Simonne here with a card I made for today using some of the cute stamps from Stumped.  I have been wanting to colour this adorable little deer since I first saw this stamp set!  I created a cute window scene with the log and a couple of toadstools (the larger toadstool is from Branching Out):


It's Holly here and I've got a cute card for you today using the new set Stumped. How cute are all the critters in this set? I used the Gabfest Alphabet set to spell out "Sorry" and then on the inside I used the sentiment from Stumped that says "that stinks".


Hiya!  Lisa here with a little magic to share... fairy magic that is!  I've used the fairy image from the new Tootharina set to make this one of a kind sparkling beauty.  I've also used the Enchanted set for some added sparkles and the sentiment...


Pin It!

4 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Congrats to all winners! :-D
Super sweet cards shown today. :-D

Anja Curvers said...

Congrats to all the winners and again awesome cards by the team.

snazzyjj said...

Congratulations to the winners. And I am super excited to have my card picked for the Link Up and win for January. Hooray!!! Thanks you TAWS!!

Sue D said...

Very cute cards and congrats to the winners.
I sent my info in an email.