Saturday, February 21, 2015

Hugs

Francine here! Today, I share a card using the February freebie stamp set Moosing you. This little owl is so cute. The mushrooms are a die-cut that I colored with Copic markers.



Hello! Emily here. Today i'm sharing a card using Branching Out and Calypso. I used an inlay wreath as a background for my red birds. The sentiment is from Calypso set.


Hello friends! Jeni here, I have so many little friends that are loosing teeth right now, I just LOVE this cute Tootharina set!! She has brought such joy to so many little girls lately, I think she is splendid!! She is of course sparkly and shiny, a must for a fairy, don't you think!?



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using the cute owl from Moosing You, together with one of the sentiments and one of the trees (as a branch) from Branching Out.  Don't forget that you can grab Moosing You for FREE when you spend $40 or more before shipping this month!


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card combining the Branching Out and Stumped sets.  I wanted it to look as though the hedgehog was peeking out of the stump and saying "hello!"


Hi everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun watercolor project for you using the new set Branching out. I also used a sentiment from Nessie & Moosing You! I'm surrounded by snow and I mean a lot of snow so I thought I'd turn the trees into a evening winter scene. 




Pin It!

1 comment:

Sue D said...

fabulous cards--my faves are the birds with the wreath and the owl with the night sky.