Monday, February 2, 2015

Love Stinks

Hello!  Lisa here with a cute little "love stinks" card to share with you!  I have used the newer Stumped stamp set as well as the True Colors set to create this funny little non-valentine card.  Hope you like it!


Hi everyone! Marina here. I'm using one of the new sets called Tootharina. She's so pretty and fun to colour. I just had fun using my distress markers to watercolour her. 



Hey, Anni here! I used one of the older sets called Bite Size - so cute!

Greetings!  Meredith here!  Bringing you a CAS card using this month's new sets: Stumped, Branching Out and Moosing You!


Hi there, it's Tanja. Today I have two cards for you! For the first card I used the new set Stumped. Sooo cute.
 
The second card is my flashback card. Created with Baby on Board and Gabfest.
 
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome cards love them all.

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!

Celeste Goff said...

What super cute cards!!!