It's time for Day Number THREE of our March Sneak peeks! Squee!
Tomorrow we have our New Release Hop where we will give away ALL THREE to one lucky stamper! What?! Yes! You read that right! ALL THREE NEW SETS will be given away to one lucky person tomorrow!
This contest will run TODAY only (2/27/14), but we will have giveaways for the next few days!
We are also thrilled to be sponsoring the Spring Coffee Lover's Blog Hop! We will be giving away the Tea Par-Tea set to one lucky winner!
Here's some info about it:
• prizes: eligibility is based on link up. Newly created spring-y themed coffee, tea &/or cocoa project to be part of the random draw. (No back linking)• Some blogs, as part of the hop will be giving away separate prizes, please make note of their own details regarding eligibility.
• Turn OFF Word Verification...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
• Permalinkies for Super Sponsors & FLASH Sponsors have been preloaded into the inlinkz for the hop! I’ve used company logos for the thumbnails.
• Super Sponsor prizes will be picked via random.org based on the hop inlinkz. I will draw the winners and I will route the winner’s contact information to each sponsor.
• FLASH Sponsor prizes will be picked via random.org based on the hop inlinkz. I will draw the winners and I will route the winner contact information to each sponsor. These will be drawn/posted during the week of the hop.
• All Winners will be posted on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog on Sunday, March 8th.
It's all about having fun and sharing our mutual passions of paper crafting, coffee, tea &/or the love of cocoa!
Head on over to the blog for full details!!!
Hi there! It's Tracy here with some Tea Par-Tea inspiration for you! I created the gorgeous background with Distress Inks and added the sentiment from the More Than Words set.
Hi all, it’s Francine! Today, I want to show you my peek day card using the new Wigwam set. I colored the tepee with Copic markers and used the for the starry sky.
Hello, Emily here with a sneak peek of March release. This is image is from the set called Wigwam. I had lots of fun colored this tepee with Copic markers. Hope you like it!
Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my take on the new Wigwam set... I am in *love* with the beautiful dream catcher in this set, and wanted to create a dreamy watercolor resist card. :) Lol, no pun intended. *wink*
Happy Friday everyone.. Holly here with an Alley way Flashback and a project for the Coffee Lovers Spring Blog hop! I'm using the fun set Breakfast Club for project.
Hi! Marina here, sharing with you Sneak Peek Day 3 card using the new Wigwam set!