Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Moosing You by TAWS + a Video!

Hey, it's Michelle here with another card video, showing you how I made a card using the Castaways stamp set.



I made a watercolor background, but used a different and unique product - Faber Castell gelatos. Watch the video to see how it came together!



Hi all! It’s Francine. For this card, I used the Moosing you stamp set (you can get it for free if you spend 40$ or more). I colored the moose with Copics and I did the background with Distress inks and a spritzer tool.

Hello friends!  Emily here.  My card for today was made with the mini set Moosing You and Branching out.  I stamped and color the trees with Copics, then masked them and added the blue distress ink.  My moose was adhered on foam tape on the foreground.  



Hi, it's N@ Ali. For my simple card I used one of my favourite sets: Calypso. The sentiment is from Rock Solid.


Hi Dana here with a Flashback card, which a card that features an older TAWS stamp set(s). I need some more baby cards so i pulled out Baby Talk and Nap Time and did some paper piecing!!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Tootharina.  I colored the toothbrush and toothpaste with Copics, then fussy cut them.  Just a friendly reminder ~ Don't forget to brush!  ;)


Pin It!

4 comments:

Jessica Backer said...

Cute cards! Love the special delivery and the tootharina cards

*Vicki* said...

Such great inspiration!! Thank you!

Sue D said...

Cute cards and I like the watercolor background with Gelatos video.

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic cards from the design team!