Monday, February 9, 2015

Moosing You

Hi you! Marina here. Moosing You is such a cute set and I love puns like these. I've decided to go simple because of the awesome looking moose. This is one of my go-to designs because you can use it for any stamp set of TAWS that you have. 



Greetings Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a vellum shaker card that I made using Moosing You (free with $40 in product purchase) and Branching Out!



Hi, Anni here! Just like Marina I used the set Moosing You, too, but our cards turned out totally different! You can see how versatile this cute little set is! And the best? You get for free with a $40 purchase at the TAWS online shop! The small Happy Birthday is from the set Cover-ups



Happy Monday, N@ Ali here. I used the cutest little mushroom from Stumped, the sentiment is from More than Words.



Hi everyone, Tanja here. I used Tootharina to create a little giftbag. Happy Monday to y'all!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...these are so sweet!

Jessica Backer said...

Love the little gift bag!