Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oh!

Hi everyone, Tanja here! Isn't this skunk sweet as can be? Okay it smells (sometimes) but it is really cute. In my opinion! It's from the new set Stumped. Wish you all a happy day with a pleasant odor ;-)



Hello!! Dana here with a card that features a few magical friends! I used the tooth fairy from the new Tootharina along with the unicorn, dragon and frog from Enchanted


Hi all!  Angel here with a clean and simple 4x4 card using Branching Out with a sentiment from the FREE when you spend $40 set, Moosing You.




Hey all!! Jeni here! I've got a little something to share...just a little owl in the forest! I love the owl from Moosing You(freebie!!), and I just used the tree tops from Branching Out.  I don't know if I can stop with the owls...I LOVE them!! This release is so much fun!!



Hi, N@ Ali here. I combined stamps from Stumped and Cake Day for an all occasion card, could be for a birthday, valentine, thinking of you...





Pin It!