Thursday, February 19, 2015

Sending you Sunshine!

Hey there friends! Jeni here. I've got a little sunshine to pass along to you today!! Yes, I live in the PNW, and we expect rain all winter, but I sure do love the couple of sunny days we've had the last few weeks! So, no matter you weather, here is a little sunshine headed your way!! Sunshine sentiment is from More than Words,  And my sweet deer and trees are from Stumped.


Hi all!  Angel here with a CAS card (I know, you're not surprised, lol!) using the Stumped set.  I colored this cute deer with Copics.  The trees were inked up, stamped once, then stamped again to get the different tones.


Hello! Dana here! Today i have a quick card for you, its been that kind of week, super busy!! So a fast card was a must! I used the new Tootharina set!



Hi there, Tanja here! For my card I used the cute tiny mushroom from Branching Out. Happy thursday!
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards!

Jessica Backer said...

Cute cards! The little deer is adorable!