Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Sparkling Fairy!

Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using the darling Tootharina stamp set.  To create the background, I used distress inks and applied some sparkle medium using a stencil:



Isn't that card just breath taking?!  LOVE it!!!  Anywho, Lisa here with a cute little tag to share using some of the adorable creatures in the new Stumped Set.  I hope it makes you smile...



Hi, Anni here! I used the cute set Branching Out for today's card!


Hello!  It's Tracy here and I used the freebie for this month, Moosing You, on my card.  I created the background using a stencil and Distress Inks.

Happy Wednesday everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun project today using the set Tootharina as well. Don't you just love this set? There are so many fun projects for kids you can make with it!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute cards. Love the background on the first one.

Jean said...

Adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

Just amazing!