Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Video: Oogles with Perfect Pearls

Hi everyone! Michelle here for the first time ever, and I'm so excited to share my first creation using The Alley Way Stamps with you today!



I used the adorable stamp set Oogles for the monsters, and also added the word "birthday" from the set Rock Solid.

Here's a video showing you how I made the card. Enjoy!



And in case you can't see in the video, here are the colors of Copic markers I used:
  • Yellows: Y11, Y02
  • Green: YG11
  • Pink/Red: R22
  • Browns: E00, E33, E37

Hi friends! Francine here! Ha ha… it was so much fun creating this card with the new Stumped stamp set. I used KA-POW for the "fart".


Hello, Emily here.  My card today was made with an older TAWS set called Sea Mates.  The wavy background created with watercolor.  I stamped and colored my fish with Copic.  Then used drawing gum to mask the fish before adding the distress ink background.



Hi! Dana here with a card using the new Moosing You set (its this months free set with a $40 purchase) along with Wreathed in Love



Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the FREE when you spend $40 in February set, Moosing You and also Branching Out - they work SO perfectly together!!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome cards love them all..

Angel said...

Love how that silver pearl monster looks! Such a sweet card, Michelle!

Charyl Hodges said...

I think Francine's card is so funny! I think we share the same sense of humor.