Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Video: Shaped Card + Branching Out

Hey, everyone! Michelle here with a video tutorial for you today showing you how to make a unique shaped card using SVG files (or you can use whatever dies you have)!


Go ahead and watch the video to see how the card came together! Hope you enjoy :)





I used the SVG files from Wreathed in Love and stamps from Branching Out.


Francine here with a card using the Tootharina stamp set and a sentiment from Tickle me happy. I did the background with Distress inks and blending tools.



Hello, Emily here.  Today i'm sharing a shaker card made with Tootharina set.  I had so much fun created this card.  I colored the background with watercolors before adding sequins, starts and tiny beads.  

Hi Dana here!! Today i'm using the new Stumped stamp set!! I colored up the cute little skunk with an Inktense pencil and a Copic colorless Blender. I also used one of the sentiments from Stumped along with a sentiment from Prehistoric.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Great cards and thanks for the wreath video.