Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Video: Word Search Stitched Cards + Flashback Card

It's Michelle here with another video tutorial. Today, I'm showing you how to create a word search stitched card set using the Alphabet Soup stamp set.




Watch the video to see how it's done:



I even ended up going back and making additional birthday cards to create a complete, colorful set!





Hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and I'll see you again next week! :)


Hi friends! Francine here with a FLASHBACK CARD using 4 stamp sets. The "oldie" stamp featured in this card is the Veggin' Out set. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Rock Solid and the little mushrooms are from the new February release (Branching out and Stumped).


Hey there friends!! Jeni here! I've got another flashback for you!! I pulled out Tickle Me Happy...what a fun one!! I watercolored the feathers...a bit of gold thread and some black sequins! Super quick and perfect for a little something!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I've used Pick One & Speak Easy for these two quick cards today.





Hello, Emily here with a flash back card.  I used "happy" word in Bubbly set.  My background is watercolors in Peacock Feather and Dusty Concord.  


Hi!! Dana here!! Today i have a little card to share that features some of the smaller little images in the new StumpedMoosing You (This months free set with a $40 purchase!), and Branching Out. I also used Spell Check for the sentiment!


Hi all!  Angel here with a CAS card using Branching Out and Moosing You (This month's FREE set with a $40 purchase!).  



Chrissie here! Hi there! I couldn't resist combining Stumped with Branching Out.  They are both so much fun! I used my Spectrum Noir blendable pencils to color everything in.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome cards and I love the idea of the word search stitched cards.

Shelly said...

Such fun and sweet cards!