Thursday, February 5, 2015

Welcome!

It's Thursday already, time flies! N@ Ali here with a Welcome Baby card using Nap Time (images) and Calypso (sentiment).


Hi everyone, Tanja here. Today I have a shaker card for you. I used the cool moose from this month mini set  Moosing You!


Hi all!  Angel here with a fairly CAS card using Branching Out with one of the sentiments from Stumped (I just covered up the 'deer' part of the sentiment).  

Hey there friends!! Jeni here! I had a fun time with a little masking and inking with this one!! The owls from the Moosing You (freebie this month with a 40$ purchase!!) make me so happy!! I also used the "branch" from the Branching Out set, and my sentiment is from Rock Solid. Oh, don't forget my birthday hats!! They are from the Lava You set!


Pin It!

No comments: