Wednesday, March 11, 2015

3.11.15

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Hard Boiled set.  I created my own large cup of soup to go along with the cute chicken and chef's hat images.


Hiya!  Happy Wednesday!  Lisa here today with a dream card using the dream catcher image from the new Wigwam Stamp Set.  I Seriously love this set and the amazing images with it.  With some heat embossing and foil flakes I think this card has just the right amount of shine... enjoy!

Happy hump day! Simonne here with an Easter card using the cute little chicks from Hard Boiled and the "happy" sentiment from Yappy:



Hey, Anni here! I tried the technique Franicine described on her blog! I think I added too much water but it is a happy card never the less. I used the sets Bubbly and Seeing Spots.



Hi.. It's Holly here and I'm showcasing the fun new sets Hard Boiled and Yappy! This would be a cute card for a 1st Birthday or a fun masculine card with the Subtle colors. 



Pin It!

1 comment: