Saturday, March 21, 2015

3.21.15

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun birthday card using Yappy, Bubbly, and Branching Out.  I colored in the "party" sentiment from Bubbly with Copic Markers and then covered it with Wink of Stella glitter pen and Glossy Accents.  From the Branching Out set, I used the oval stamp along with neon inks.  So bright and fun!


Hi everyone! Simonne here with card that uses not one, not 2, but 6 different stamp sets, hehe! My main image is from Buff (this stamp set is FREE this month with orders of $40 and over before shipping). The cute chicks are from Hard Boiled and I added some party hats from the previously released Stumped and a teeny, tiny cake from the previously released Oogles.  The square balloons are from Cake Day, and the "birthday" sentiment is from this month's new Yappy stamp set. Phew! A lot of different sets, but I love how they work so well together!





Hi, Francine here! This is my flashback card for March and I decided to showcase the fun Kid n' Caboodle stamp set. The sentiment is from the Livin’ Fossils set. I did a sand yacht with the boat: 


Hi everyone.. it's Holly here and I have a fun card for you using the new set Wigwam. I created a fun watercolor scene but heat embossing the Dream Catcher in some white embossing powder. 


Good morning! Happy Saturday friends! Jeni here with a bit of "Buff" fun today! I think this Buffalo is such a great image...I have had such a fun time using him!! I paired him with some happy bright colors...can't you see him walking through that great colorful dessert!? My "what's up?!" is from Yappy. 


Hello, Emily here.  My card today was made with Yappy and Hard Boiled set.  On a piece of card stock, I stamped the chicken wire background and die cut a circle from it.  For the background on the card base, i distress it using Peacock Feather.  Finally, i added wood veneer and sentiment.  Have a great weekend!






Pin It!

No comments: