Tuesday, March 24, 2015

3.24 Video: Birds on a Wire

Hey everyone! It's Michelle here with a video showing you how I made this card which has a pair of birds hanging out on a wire :)


I was inspired to make this card because of a cute card that Jennifer McGuire made recently. Go ahead and watch the video to see how it's done! (I used the Rock Solid set for the sentiment and the birds are from Branching Out.)




Hello! Dana here! Today i'm sharing a card featuring the new March set Wigwam! I kept it clean and simple by making a simple background and popping up my sentiment strip!


Hello, Emily here with a card using Wigwam and Fly By sets.  My dreamweaver was stamped and embossed on vellum.  





Hi, Francine here with a new card using a bird from the Birds of a feather stamp set and a sentiment from the *NEW* Buff set.




Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Hard Boiled.  I love the expressions on these chickens!  The sentiment is also from this set.



Hi! Marina here. I was supposed to share this yesterday but something is going on at home. Anyways, I'm using the Party word from the Bubbly set and "guess what?" is from the Yappy set.

 
 
 
Hi everyone, Tanja here. Today with my Flashback card! I used Once Upon a Time, Bumps in the Night and Alphabet Soup.
 
 





Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!

Amante del Papel said...

awesome and so beautiful cards!