Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday and a video

Hi!

Joanna here, and today I have created a Happy Birthday card and a video with a lot of copic coloring and I used the ever so pretty castle from Once Upon a Time and the sentiment is from Rock Solid.





Hi it's N@ Ali, here's a quick card for you today, I stamped the teepee from Wigwam on white and then paper pieced and colored it to get those vibrant tones on my dark card base.



Hi! Tanja here. For my very clean and simple card  I used Yappy and Wigwam.
I wish you all a happy day!


Hi! Dana here!! Today i'm using up some scrapbook stickers!! I've had these for awhile and i was determined to use up as many as i could!! I paired these stickers with one of the new March sets, Hard Boiled!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the FREE when you spend $40 set for this month called Buff along with a sentiment from the Yappy stamp set.  I kept this one masculine and only added a few black enamel dots.


Hey there friends!! Jeni here. I am popping in today with a little bit of Hard Boiled love today!! I tell you, we've seen some fantastic cards made with these cute little chickens!!! I sure have had a fun time with them!! I paired the cute chicken up with a simple hello. And, how I love that little speech bubble bit, makes me smile every time!! It is from the Cake Day set. 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome inspiration once again love every card.