Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I've used Tag-AlongsGabfest and Wreathed in Love for a fun birthday card for a little one.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card I made using 3 different sets!  I used BIG Chatter for the "hello" sentiment, Yappy for the "sweet friend" sentiment, and Cake Day for the cupcakes.


Lisa here to shake things up a bit... literally!  I am sharing a card that uses the new Yappy Stamp Set... this set is full of fun sentiments and I love the various sizes of fonts too!



Hey there, Anni here with a card using the new set Wigwam.



Happy Wednesday! Simonne here with a card that also uses the new Wigwam set, but for my card I've used the gorgeous dreamcatcher image and matching sentiment:



Hi everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun card using the new set Wigwam as well. This is such a fun set with some great sentiments. I also used the speech bubble end from Cake Day and the small heart from Tootharina



Pin It!

No comments: