Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Morning friends! Jeni here, and I've got a birthday card to share today!! I have fallen for these cute little images, from the Wigwam set, as well as a couple from the Buff set. I also used the Yappy set for my sentiment. Rainbows, can't ever go wrong with rainbow colors, right!?



Hi, Joanna here, and today I made a watercolor video tutorial using Tickle Me Happy and Bubbly. I love the font and all the words in Bubbly, a must have set if you ask me!






Hi everyone, Tanja here. My card shows you a special relationship. :-)
I used the mini set Buff, the bird from Trees Company and the sentiment from lighter than air.


Hi all!  Angel here with a CAS card using Wigwam!  This is really such a cool set!  



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Cake Day for this quick card that could be for a little hello to a sweet friend, or a birthday card.


Pin It!

No comments: