Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hi it's N@ Ali, here's a little Get Well card, the sentiment and the 3 images are all from Hard Boiled.



Hi peeps, Tanja here. I used Hard Boiled, too! Such a cute set. And so versatile. You can make so many different kind of cards - awesome!



Greetings Friends!  Meredith here with a quirky creation using the newly released set Hard Boiled.


Anni here with a flower card today! I stamped the flowers and leafes from the set Pick One and added some details with colored pencils. The sentiment is from the set Yappy.


Blue buffalo?  Why not?!  hehehe!  Lisa here with sharing a card I've made using the Buff Stamp set, which is free with your $40 purchase this month, and I had a blast using up some scraps to make this card...


Hi everyone! Marina here, I'm sharing another no-line watercolouring using the dreamcatcher from the Wigwam set. 





Pin It!

No comments: