Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Hello! It's Tracy here with a flashback card using the Tickle Me Happy set.  I created a rainbow of colors with the feathers!



Hey there! Jeni here with a bit of spring time love!! Hard Boiled is a super fun set!! I did a bit of paper piecing and it's been a while!! It was fun and quick and I wish I could make my easter eggs look this good!!



Hello, Emily here with a card made with Wigwam set.  I created the bokeh background with water colors, and white pigment ink before stamped and embossed my image with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.



Hi! Simonne here with a card using the darling Buff stamp set.  This stamp set is FREE with orders of $40 of more (before shipping). How awesome is that?




Hello, it’s Francine! I used the *NEW* Hard Boiled stamp set and the hand from the Bubbling Over set to create a fun scene. But no panic, he is still alive… He just will be cuddled!


Hey everybody.. It's Holly here and I have a cute Baby card for you today using the set Hard Boiled. This is such a fun versatile set.. defiantly one of my new favs! 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What gorgeous cards the design team has created! Love them all!

Charyl Hodges said...

Francine's card is so funny. It cracks me up .... ha ha