Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello Chick!

and hi to you too!  Lisa here with this cute and happy card that I've created using the new Hard Boiled Stamp Set... I know that Mondays can sometimes be a drag so I hope this gives you a little pick me up!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have two very quick and easy to make cards for you today: I used Yappy & Cake Day here:


and Wigwam here:



Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you another watercolored creation using Wigwam!


Hey, Anni here, with a masculine card using the newest mini set Buff (you get it for free with a purchase of $40)!



Hi everyone, Tanja here. I used Hard Boild and Yappy for my card. Happy monday!


Hi everyone! Marina here and I did some no-line watercolouring with Distress Inks using the  mini set Buff (free with a purchase of $40).







Pin It!

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

All are wonderfull card..especially from Marina...speechless..great watercoloring wooowwww