Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello Little Fella + A Video

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here with another video showing you how I made this card using the Baby on Board stamp set.


I used a stencil, modeling paste, and Faber Castell gelatos to create that fun textured background. You can watch the tutorial below.




Hello, Emily here with another card using Hard Boiled and Yappy.  My background and sentiment were from Yappy.  I colored my images with Copic markers.


Hello! Dana here with a manly card for you today! I pulled out a travel pattern paper collection and used a few stamps from Yappy and Wigwam.




Hello, Francine here! For this card, I used the Wigwam stamp set.  


Hi all, Angel here!  So I have a Flashback card for y'all today!  I used the Making Holiday's Bright set to create a sun!  'Sunshine' is also from this set, and 'happy' and 'birthday' are from the Jibber Jabber set.  




Pin It!

2 comments: