Sunday, March 1, 2015

March New Release Recap and a Link Up Party!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!





This mini set, Buff, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of March 2015l!! 






Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!


Hey there!! Wasn't this blog hop so great!? This release is so fun!! Jeni here, and I had a bit of fun with the new Wigwam set for the hop!! I just LOVE these little people!! My sentiment is from the Yappy set, also being released today!!



Hi! Francine here with the blog hop card. I showcased the Yappy set.



Hello, Emily here. This is the card i showed at yesterday's blog hop showcasing the cute chicks from Hard Boiled set.



Hi it's N@ Ali with my hop card showcasing Wigwam:



Hi there, Tracy here! I used the Wigwam set for my hop card I shared yesterday. 



Hiya! Hope you had a blast hopping yesterday! Lisa here with what I created for the hop using the new Wigwam set...



Chrissie here! I made a fun shaker to show off Hard Boiled!




Simonne here with my "chatty" blog hop card using Yappy. My background was created by blending 5 different colours of distress inks and adding some drips of water:



Hi Dana here!! I used the new free mini set with $40 purchase, Buff! Its super cute and goes great with Wigwam or Yappy like i used below!!



Hey everyone, Tanja here. I also used this month mini set Buff as the focal point of my card.  The sentiments are from Monster Madness and the new set Yappy.



Marina here! Recap on the blog hop where I used the Yappy set using gold & white embossing powders.



Happy New Release Day... Whoo Hoo! Holly here sharing the card I created with the freebie set this month Buff and an older set called Spell-Check



Greetings Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you my creation using the adorable new set Buff!!



Anni here with a card using the new set Yappy! That set goes perfectly with Bubbly!



Hi all!  Angel here with my card featuring the Wigwam set!  This set is SO FUN to color!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my blog hop card featuring the adorable bison from Buff, and the amazing wigwam from the Wigwam set.  LOVE! 



Pin It!

4 comments:

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome loved all the cards shown during thebloghop and seeing them again makes me wanna place an order.

catherine buckingham said...

I love all the cards.

Geri said...

Sweet, sweet projects! TAWS design team is one of THE best out there!

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous DT creations. Thank you for another link up party and adorable freebies. :-D