Wednesday, March 25, 2015

More from our Guest Designer!

Today we have the final two cards from Guest Designer Ela!


For the first card, she used Petal Pushers and Monster Mash (for the sentiment).  How fantastic is that background she created?!?! I just adore it! Wow! And the way she used Petal Pushers to create a larger flower is just genius.






And for the second card, she used Petal Pushers and Christmas Magic (for the sentiment).  This is so bright and spring-ish! I love the flowers on the angle! Fabulous!


Thank you, Ela! We have really enjoyed having you join us this month!


Hi there!  It's Tracy with a card using the Buff set, which is the freebie for this month.  I created a watercolor background along with a little embossing paste and sequins.  I colored in the buffalo with Copic Markers.


Hi everyone! Simonne here with card using an older stamp set - Lighter than Air. I adore all of the sentiments in this set (not to mention the darling images!), so I used "You are my everything" for today's card (being careful not to ink the "you" part of the sentiment).



Happy Wednesday everyone.. It's Holly here with a fun card using the new set Yappy and the previous released Cake Day.. I love Cake Day! I paired the sentiments up with some die cuts for a fun "Love" card. 



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a Birthday card for you today, using YappyPick One and Hard Boiled.



Anni here with another christmas card using the set Stumped.


Hello!!! Lisa here and happy mid-week day!!!  I'm popping in with this super sparkly beauty that uses the new Yappy Stamp Set along with Wish Big and Bubbly... hope your day sparkles too!!!


Pin It!