Sunday, March 22, 2015

More... From our March Guest Designer and a Video!

I'm back with more creations from our Guest Designer this month!

I have two incredible projects from Claire!

She used Good Point for her first creation.  Just wow.  I LOVE the quilted feel - this is incredible, huh?! What a fantastic way to use arrows!



Next up, she made Monster Mash even more fun that it already was! I love the bright colors and patterns of this tag! There are so many cute elements!


Thank you so much to both Claire and Ela (we shared her projects earlier this month)! It was wonderful having you with us!!!!



Hi it's Therese here and I have a sweet children's card today with lots of masking and Copic colouring, so let's get started!



Here's my video or you can Watch it at Youtube.




Supplies Used:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

No comments: