Sunday, March 15, 2015

Our March Guest Designers!

Hi there!
Today I'd like to introduce you to our March Guest Designers.  First up, is Claire Apostoloff of Life on the Scrap Heap!  Here is a little bit about Claire in her own words:

"Hello! Thanks so much for popping by and welcome to my little creative corner in blog land. Playing with ink and paper keeps me sane - it's cheaper than therapy and doesn't do me as much harm as alcohol."


Both of Claire's cards use Monster Mash! I never thought a monster could be pretty, but these are beautiful! The way she used colors in this card is fabulous!


Her next card is mind blowing!



This is nothing short of genius! Monsters in the wardrobe!?!? Squee! Just adorable!



Our second Guest Designer for March is Ela G.!  Here is a bit about Ela:

"I live in Germany with my two daughters and two cats. As a working Mum, I have little time for my hobby: card making. But I try my best, to fit it in my sometimes busy schedule.

I've started my blog mainly because I'd like to get in contact with other paper crafters. Unfortunately I do not know any paper crafters who live close by."


We are always so lucky to have so many talented Guest Designers to work with! Ela's first card was created using Petal Pushers.  I just think the pop of pink is stunning, don't you?



And her second card uses Petal Pushers again, but she also figured out an awesome way to use a Christmas set in a Spring themed card! Hello! Amazing! The sentiment is from Christmas Magic!


We will be back later this month with more from our incredible March Guest Designers!!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

These cards are gorgeous! Lookinf forward to see more work from these talented ladies.

*Vicki* said...

I love all of these! Amazing!!

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Ela ich bin Monika ich wohne in Munich...ich werde dich kontaktieren :)

Fabulous card all great idea on each design...love it

Celeste Goff said...

Welcome Claire and Ela! Love your gorgeous cards ladies!