Saturday, March 7, 2015

Roaming by to say hi

It’s Francine here to show you my newest card using the cute Buff stamp set. This mini set is FREE if you make a $40.00 purchase (or more) during the month of March.



Hello, Emily here.  I'm sharing a flashback card using Alphabet Soup.  Bikini and sunbathing - a perfect match :)






Hello!  It's Tracy here with a bright and colorful teepee card using the Wigwam set.  I colored it in with several different Copic Markers.  I also created the background using the symbols in this set that I heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

"How"....I feel like that is what the chief on Peter Pan says, right!? Jeni, here with another new wigwam!! Aren't these images so fun!!? I used the Wigwam set and one little image from the Buff set. I love all the little images, SO fun!! I used some "Brown Sugar" embossing powder on my wigwam and then water colored it...I think wigwams may be the new black!?


Happy Saturday everyone!  Simonne here with yet another wigwam card, hehe! I agree with Jeni - Wigwam's may just be the "new black" right now, lol!  I stamped a few of the icons that come with the set to decorate some of the empty spaces of my wigwam, and my sentiment is from Yappy.


Hi .. it's Holly here and I'm bringing you a quirky card using the new word set Yappy along with one of the images from Wigwam. Make sure you head over to my blog to see what the inside of my card says!


Pin It!

No comments: