Monday, March 2, 2015

Roaming over and Link Up Winner!



The Winner of our February Link up is:


Please email Alison (alison@thealleywaystamps.com) with your (in-stock) stamp of choice by 3/10/15!


And don't forget, our March LINK UP has started! You have all month to enter!




Hi it's N@ Ali. Wow, the March release is fabulous, don't you think? Here's a quick card I made using Buff, this month's mini set free with every $40 purchase.



Hello!  Lisa here with another card using the Wigwam set and that fun steer head image.  I gained lots of inspiration for this card by typing in steer head decor on pintrest, and just had fun playing around with various papers and the image embossed in gold...


Hey you! Marina here. I'm using this awesome set called Wigwam. The sentiment is from the new Yappy set. There's so many fun images in it but today I'm using the teepee to do some painting. I used Distress Ink antique linen to do my stamping because it's the lightest ink I have. I also used Distress Inks & Markers to paint.




hello!!!! - Tanja here! Time for a monday card :-)  I used Hard Boiled, Chick Magnet and Spell-check. Take care and keep your eyes open! Hugs!



Anni here with a mini card using the mini set Buff!

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a quick and simple watercolored creation featuring the newly released set Wigwam!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for choosing my pair of pear card as the monthly winner. I will email Allison later this week.

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome, awesome love the inspiration great cards.