Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Roaming over to say hi!

Hello! It's Tracy here with a card using the Buff freebie for this month!  I also used the Wigwam set to create the mountains in the background.



Anni here with a flashback card! The christmas set Fa La La is one of my favorites. Isn't the reindeer the cutest?



Hiya!  Lisa here to share a mash up of old and new stamps on this funny card.  When I first saw the sentiment "guess what?" on the new Yappy Set my mind quickly flew to the Chick Magnet set, and an old joke we use to say as kids... maybe you did too?  The inside "Ha Ha" was created with the Gabfest Stamp Set, hope it makes you giggle!




Happy Wednesday everyone.. It's Holly here and with Easter just around the corner, I have a bright Spring card for you using the new sets Yappy & Hard Boiled along with an older favorite Gabfest!



Hi everyone! Simonne here!  In the UK we call our bachelorette parties "hen parties", so for today's card I made a hen party invitation card using a couple of cute chicks from Hard Boiled, together with the large "party" word stamp from Bubbly.  The word "hen" and the "L" of the L-plate were stamped using Alphabet Soup.


Pin It!