Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Video: Birthday Flowers

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here. I don't know about you, but winter has taken over my city and my life - and I want Spring, now! And while I might not be able to control the weather outside, I'm going to keep on thinking of warm weather and coloring pretty flowers just to take me back to a happier season :)



Go ahead and watch the video to see how I added dimension to the beautiful flowers from Petal Pushers with just a few Copic markers. I also created a "Happy Birthday" sentiment using the Alphabet Soup stamp set.




Hello, Francine here with a card using the versatile Yappy stamp set. I embossed the sentiments with Liquid Platinium.



Hello, Emily here with a card made with Hard Boiled and Nap Time sets.  I think it's a cute way to announce a new born.  



Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a creation using the newly released set Hard Boiled



Hi Dana here!! My card today features the new Hard Boiled set! Such a cute set!! I added a little texture to the background with a stencil and embossing paste.


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the Hard Boiled set {clearly a DT fave!}.  I thought I'd create a 'barn' scene so the chicks could wish you well ;)


Pin It!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

What an adorable way to announce a baby on the way. These stamps are really cute!!