Saturday, April 11, 2015

4.11.15

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card I made using the Far Out set.  I thought I would turn the girl into a cheerleader by adding a pom-pom made from twine.  I also used the More Than Words set for the sentiment.

Hello, Emily here with a card using the stamp set called Phone Home.  I stamped the star burst (found in Feeling Groovy set) as the backdrops.  My little aliens were colored in Copic markers and adhered using foam tape.   




Hi! Francine here! For this card, I got inspired by Anni! A few weeks ago, she made a card using white die-cut letters on a white background and I loved it. For my "Hallo" (=Hello in German) card, I used a monster from the Phone Home set colored with Copic markers. 



Hey there!! Jeni here. I too have a bit of Far Out fun to share today!! I found a piece of paper and knew it had to be a dress for this cute girl!!! I also used the birthday sentiment from Yappy!


Hello everyone! Simonne here with a card using Phone Home and Blast Off from our April release.I wanted to make a bright and cheery one layer card, so I inlaid my die-cuts into one layer. 


Happy Saturday.. It's Holly here and I have a super cute card using the sets Feeling Groovy & Far Out, these are perfect together! On the inside I stamped "we have a Groovy kinda love" and a few of the little butterflies. 










Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

One of the things I love about your designers is that they each seem to have a flair for color and styling - each one has excellent coloring skills and just so darned impressive ALL the time!!!