Wednesday, April 15, 2015

4.15.15

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a throwback card for you today.  I used the BIG Chatter for the "hello" sentiment and Tickle Me Happy for the feathers.  To create the multi-colored feathers, I inked it up with a dye ink (light blue) and then added the second color (purple) with a baby wipe.  So, I wiped the baby wipe with the ink pad and then wiped the baby wipe on the stamp.  It was sort of a happy mistake ;)

Hiya!  Lisa here on this lovely Wednesday sharing a super groovy card... I just have to say the Feeling Groovy set is so fun to play with!  The sentiment comes from the freebie set this month: Far Out.  Hope it brightens your day!!!



Anni here, bringing the pink party bus on it's way! Just like Lisa I used the set Feeling Groovy for my card.



Happy Wednesday.... it's Holly here and today I have a fun Ombre' card for you using the new set Say It Don't Spray it. This is such a great sentiment set and it has some great floral elements in it as well. You can create this look by using some of the fun Ombre' inks on the Market. 



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using Feeling Groovy together with April's free mini set, Far Out. I love that the Far Out set comes with lots of little accessory stamps, including 2 different patterns to stamp on her dress. I also used the darling little glasses stamp from the same set to stamp a pair of glasses on the cool dude!  The flower in her hair comes from Feeling Groovy.  These sets work so well together!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What super cute and fun cards!!!

Judy1223 said...

Well, this is the hippest post I've seen in some time! Awesome, inspiring, colorful FUN cards!!!

Taunya Butler said...

These cards are groovy, delightful and fun!!!