Saturday, April 18, 2015

4.18.15

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a scene card using the Phone Home set.  I love that you can pick which alien you want to go in the spaceship!



Hi all! It’s Francine! Last Tuesday, I shared the masculine version I made with the Say It Don't Spray It set and here is the girly card using the same set.  


 Hey there! Jeni, here with a little love note! I used More than words for this fun sentiment--and oh don't you love that you can make clear stamps bend!? I also use the cute rocket from Blast Off!



Hello, Emily here with a card using Say It Don't Spray It.  I stamped and embossed my sentiment on a tag using gold Ranger embossing powder.  I added a distressed die cut panel behind for some colors and kept everything else white.  


Happy Saturday everyone.. It's Holly here with a fun Birthday card for you today using the new set Phone Home. I've also used the sets Yappy for part of the sentiment and the balloons from Cake Day



Hello everyone! Simonne here with a birthday card using one of the aliens from Phone Home floating up into the sky with a bunch of die-cut balloons, hehe! The sentiment was created using two stamps from Yappy and I heat embossed them in white onto a banner of black card.  

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Oh My Gosh - Seriously ALL great cards - your designers rock and are just so super amazing!!!