Thursday, April 16, 2015

A little note

Hey friends! Jeni here with a little note to share!! I was looking at the Feeling Groovy set and started to see these fun circles as flowers!! I paired them with some calm soft colors, and a little sentiment from More Than Words. On the inside of the card, I added the "you are in our thoughts and prayers" also from the More than Words set. This card is going to a special friend of ours that just learned that she has cancer...so this is a little special note to tell her how much we love her!



Hi it's N@ Ali. This cute little buddy is from this month's Phone Home set, the ideogram sentiment was made using Oogles and Gabfest.



Hello, Joanna here, and today I made this card and video using Iconic and More Than Words stampset, check out the video if you would like to know more!




Hello! Dana here! Today i'm featuring a couple older TAWS sets! Pick One and Big Chatter! I created my flowers with Distress Markers and a little water! Check out my blog for more details!!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Feeling Groovy and Say It Don't Spray It.  I love how versatile these sets are!

 
 
Hi everyone, Tanja here. For my card I used Say It Don't Spray It and Phone Home. I'm sooo in love with those aliens :-) Definetly because they are so close to monstaaaaas!
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

I am always so WOWED as I scroll down the screen on your blog posts!!! Always so very impressive and today is no exception!!