Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April 2015 New Release Recap and LINK UP PARTY!


All of the stamps are available in the store today!










This mini set, Far Out,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April 2015l!! 






Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!

Hello, Emily here with a recap of April blog hop.  I made this card using the new set Say It Don't Spray It along with Wish BIG set.



Hello!  It's Tracy here with the card I made for the Blog Hop yesterday.  I used the new Far Out set combined with the Feeling Groovy set.  I love that sentiment!



Chrissie here, with a card I created using Phone Home, Blast Off and Cake Day.  I LOVE science fiction and everything space-related, so this release is right up my alley!



Hi it's N@ Ali here with my hop card using three of the smaller stamps from Say It Don't Spray It. The sentiment is from Rock Solid.



Hello! Heather P. here with the card I created using the new Blast Off mini set, as well as the sentiment from Phone Home.



Hi! Tanja here. I made this card using the new set Feeling Groovy. I hope you enjoy the new release as I do. Happy day!!


Hi everyone! Simonne here with my hop card using the darling mini set Blast Off which is FREE with orders of $40 of more (before shipping) this month.  I created my background and large planet using distress inks:


Hello!  Lisa here and I created a card featuring the Blast Off Stamp Set with the Spotlight technique, hope you're loving our recap and can't wait to see what you are creating with your TAWS!!!


Meredith here with my project featuring the new Say It Don't Spray It!

Hi Dana here with my April Release card!! I paired some Distress Paints with the new Phone Home set! Stay tuned this month, fellow Design Team Member Emily requested a video on how i made this background, so i'll be shooting that soon and sharing it here on the TAWS blog!!


Are you loving the new Release... So cute! It's Holly here with a fun card using the new set Phone Home and the Galaxy Background technique using Watercolors. 




Hi! Francine here! This is my blog hop card using the NEW Blast Off set with a sentiment from an older set called More than words.

Hi all!  Angel here with my hop card using Feeling Groovy.  I had to give this cool van some flower power, lol!


Ali here :) I couldn't wait to try my hand at making a card that was out of this world..



The winner of last month's Link Up party is Ellen M.! Congrats, Ellen! Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!




Hey all!! Jeni here with my blog hop card...This Say it Don't Spray it set is too fun!! Hope you enjoyed hopping!! Can't wait to see what you create with these new sets!!







Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Your Design Team is so brilliant!! Awesome stuff to see here today!!