Sunday, April 5, 2015

April Guest Designers!

We have more Guest Designers joining us for the month of April! You are in for a real treat!


First up, we have the fabulous Jeanie Witmer of The Spotted Chick!  Here is a little bit about her:

I've been a crafter all my life but finally found an outlet for my passion for paper about 9 years ago and I've been stamping ever since! I'm married to the most WONDERFUL man in the whole wide world, and we've just recently become grandparents to our SWEET grandson Jaxon! I work full time but hide out in my COOP (stamp room) every chance I get! I LOVE this hobby of mine, and sharing my creations with you here in the HEN HOUSE. I hope you enjoy your visit! Awwwk!


Jeanie's first adorable card uses the Petal Pushers set, as well as Crossing Lines, and Bee Sweet. 



It sooo bright, colorful and fun! It just makes me smile!


Jeanie's second card uses Petal Pushers and Words to Live By.



Wow! This one is so inspiring and the coloring is just fabulous. I also love the mix of twine and ribbon at the very bottom, to anchor everything down.


Next up, we have the talented Archana Burke of Handmade Cards by Archana joining us! Here is a bit about her:

I´m Archana Bhurke (Ranjan). I'm basically from Mumbai but since 10yrs settled here in Neu-Ulm, Germany. I have always had keen interest in fine arts and have tried my hand at several art forms from jewelry designing , painting, sketching, paper crafting and card making. My recent passion is card making and it satisfies my creative side like no other hobby I ever had before. I absolutely love it and try to give my best to every card I make. I always look for new ideas and techniques in my card making. I hope you like my work. Thank you for visiting my blog. I would appreciate it very much to hear your comments on my work.

For this card, she used the Petal Pushers set and the Bite Size set for the sentiments.  This card is just flat out stunning on so many levels! WOW.  The background is so beautiful and just works perfectly with the flowers.


For her second card, Archana used Petal Pushers again, but in a very different way! This one is also so incredible - I can't decide which one I like better.


I just adore all of the creations from our two guest designers this month.  They will be back soon, to share more.  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what they have to share next!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Super amazing and really sweet - I love all of these cards - Jeanie's cards are cute and fun - love the details she added!! And as for Archana - her cards are lovely and very flowery, all four of these cards are really well done!! So excited to see and learn about these ladies!!!