Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Best Friend

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card I made using the Phone Home set.  I think this alien (or monster) is just the cutest and he looks very friendly in purple :)


Hiya!  Lisa here with a sweet thank you card using the new Say It Don't Spray It Stamp Set...



Hi, Anni here! I used the sets Phone Home and Say It Don't Spray It for my card!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used an older set Tag-Alongs for the sentiment on this very simple card.



Hi everyone.. Holly  here and I have a fun card today using the new set Say it don't spray it and Hard Boiled. I used part of the sentiment in the word window on the front of my card and then the rest on the inside. You can do this by masking part of your image with scotch or washi tape before inking it up. After you ink it remove the tape and stamp the image. 



Hi guys! Marina here! I'm having fun with some colourful cardstock and this rocket from Blast Off! I've added some stickles to the 'fire' to add more interest! 


Hi! Simonne here with a card using the fabulous Say it don't Spray it stamp set.  I die-cut a circle from masking paper and used the negative to enable me to stamp a circle of foliage around this awesome sentiment! I love this set SO much!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

OH wow, OH WOW, OH MY GOODNESS WOW!!! These cards - each one unique to the crafter, have totally delighted me - some simple and some more intricately styled but every single one has design elements that I admire and that I will aspire to make!!! Love seeing Alley Way Stamps being used and these are sure some stunning cards today!!!