Thursday, April 23, 2015

Blast Off

Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick card using Blast Off (this month's mini which is already available for sale) and Phone Home.


Hello!! Dana, here with a card and a video!! I've had some requests for a video on how i have been doing my space backgrounds so here it is!!!  In fact i show two different ways to do it, it all depends on the supplies you have available!! I am using Blast off on this card along with the matching SVG cut file! Enjoy!!



Hi! Joanna here and I used the super cure birds from All Wrapped Up and the inside sentiment is from Rock Solid. Check out the video if you would like to see how I made it!




Hi everyone, Tanja here with one more cute alien from Phone Home. The speech bubble is from Spell Check.

Good morning!! Jeni here and I am so happy to be sharing this fun little number today!! It was fun and fairly simple to create these little monster frames!! I pulled monsters from Oogles and Phone Home sets. My sentiments are from the Bubbly and Yappy sets.  

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Say It Don't Spray It and a sentiment from Awesome Blossom.


Pin It!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW! These are ALL really adorable!! Thanks for the great videos! ;)

Taunya Butler said...

Awesome - I certainly had a BLAST looking at these cards today!! What an incredible array of creativity from your designers!! They all aced this!!!