Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CAS•ology Challenge + Patchwork Card Video Tutorial

Hi!
We are sponsoring the CAS•ology Challenge this week!



Hey everyone, it's Michelle here! I want to share a fun card I made by creating a patchwork, quilt-like background using a scrap of patterned paper. 


It was super easy to make and the final result is so neat! I used the cute stamp and sentiment from the Moosing You set and colored it in with Spectrum Noir colored pencils and gamsol (a new technique I'm loving).




Hello, Emily here with a card using the new set Phone Home.  I die cut my number border and left them in the card based.  I colored number 7 and adhered little alien above it.  


Hiya!! Dana here! I'm featuring the new Feeling Groovy set. I used some distress ink and water to make the background and then distress markers to color the Volkswagen! 



Hi it's N@ Ali. I made my card with two stamps from Tri-Me, the sentiment is from BEE Sweet.




Hi! Francine here with my flashback card for this month. Spring is here and I decided to use the Veggin' Out set. The fun face is from Face it



Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Feeling Groovy and Far Out!  


Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are AWESOME!! :) So glad to hear of you sponsoring the challenge!! I will certainly be playing along!

Judy1223 said...

Wonderful cards, ladies! So great to have The Alley Way stamps sponsoring the challenge this week at CASology! You guys rock!

Taunya Butler said...

Awesomeness all the way around!!! Love that you are sponsoring over at CAS*ology - one of my favorite challenge blogs!! I often play along with them!! These cards today are each remarkable and unique to their designer - so glad to see all these greatly styled cards!!!