Thursday, April 9, 2015

Don't Worry Be Hippie and a video


Hello!!! Dana here! Today i'm sharing a card that features the new Feeling Groovy set! i used the big tie die stamp to make a colorful background!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used this month's mini Far Out, and for the sentiment: Bacon Bits & Gabfest. I drew a pencil grid and coloured with markers.


Hi everyone! Marina here. I'm sharing with you a freeflow watercolour card using the Say It Don't Spray It stamp set. It has great sentiment with small images to compliment it. I've used the outlined flowers to stamp almost around the sentiment and dabbed some purple and red watercolour :) 



Hi! Joanna here with a paper pieced card and a video using More Than Words and Lighter Than Air



Hey all, Jeni here!! I've got a little Phone Home fun to share today!! I love the way the set has little creatures to fit inside the space ship!! Makes my heart super happy!!


Hi everyone, Tanja here. For my card I used Phone Home and Jibber Jabber.


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Phone Home along with two of the star images from Blast Off.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Super love all these cards!! So fun to see these stamp sets being made into cards!! Such a treat!!!