Monday, April 20, 2015

Enjoy the ride

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a quick card using Got it Covered & Speak Easy. This little car was so easy to fussy cut, but if you have a silhouette don't forget you can also get the cutting files for the older sets ; )



Hey, Anni here with a flashback card today! I think Monster Madness is one of the cutest sets TAWS ever released!


Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a card made with one of this month's newly released sets "Say It Don't Spray It"!  I created my own patterned paper using my favorite Hero Arts inks and a balloon die from SSS to create a mask to create a place to house my sentiment.  I used lots of the little images that come with this set to repeatedly stamp to create a fun and bold background.


Hello!  Lisa here taking back to a time full of peace, love and happiness... this groovy card was created using the new Feeling Groovy and Far Out Stamp (free with any $40 purchase this month!) Sets, and I had a blast creating the background with the smaller stamped images in both sets.  On the inside I've added the sentiment, " I wanna hold your hand".  Hope you like!


Hi everyone. Tanja here! Today I have a pull strip card for you. I thought it is a funny idea to combine this cute alien from Blast Off together with this sentiment from Far Out (this month free set with any $40 purchase) Happy monday,...



Hi everyone! Marina here having fun colouring the spaceship from the Phone Home set! :) 






Pin It!

3 comments:

Judy1223 said...

ALL adorable cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Cute, cute, super clever cards - ALL of them!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Such wonderful cards from the design team!