Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Birthday

Greetings friends!!  Popping in today with an out of this world card (hahaha - sorry I couldn't help myself) using this month's newly released set Blast Off.  I also used an older TAWS set called Out Of This World.  It's a perfect match with the new set Blast Off!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I created my background using Lava YouTickle me Happy & BEE Unique. These little gifts are a breeze to color in. But if you own the BEE Unique set, it is even quicker to just stamp them with the solid square in that set!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a card I created using the Oogles and Jibber Jabber sets.  I used a bunch of circle elements and a little pop of color from a watercolor wash. :)



Hi everyone. Tanja here with my flashback card of this month. I used Sittin' Pretty. I love this cute cat!


Hi Marina here. Today,I'm sharing a watercolour card using the stamp from Say It Don't Spray it. I used the sequins in a cluttered manner to give some interest.







Pin It!

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Great cards - as always!! Love the intro - you guys really are "OUTTA THIS WORLD" stampers!!!

Judy1223 said...

Adorable cards! Great way to mix stamp sets!

Celeste Goff said...

Great recap! Love these awesome cards!