Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy Bithday and a video AND VIDEO HOP WINNER!

YappyHi! Joanna here, and today I created a bright Happy Birthday card and video using Bubbly and Rock Solid. 







The winner of our Video Hop is Elaine Ogden!

Elaine, please email Alison at alison@thealleywaystamps.com within TWO WEEKS of today's date with your contact information.  If we don't hear back from you by 4/17/2015, a new winner will be chosen!!!!!

Hello!! Dana here with a cute card featuring the new April Blast Off mini set.These smaller aliens are so cute!! I think they are showing off here in each square, like you would for the camera!! ;)



Hi it's N@ Ali. I too used the mini set Blast Off on my card today for a 6 year old space lover.

 Hey friends, Jeni here.. I hope you are doing well!! Happy April...wow. I have a little bit of Blast Off love to share today!! This is such a fun set!! I paired it with a little birthday sentiment from Yappy.



Hi, Tanja here. For my card I combined three new stamp sets. They fit so perrrrfect together. Far Out (this month mini free when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April 2015) Say it don't Spray it and Phone Home!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the newly released Blast Off set!  This set is WAY too cute and a must have, especially for kiddos!


Pin It!

No comments: