Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Just for YOU

Hi there! It's Tracy here with a Clean and Simple card using the Say It Don't Spray It set.  I die cut the frame and then stamped the flowers and leaves onto it.  I then stamped the sentiment into the middle with a matching ink.


Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick card using Flower Doodles (the flower was heat embossed on the inside of a cereal box) and BEE Sweet for the sentiment.


Hi everyone! Simonne here with my Flashback card for April using the cute lightbulb stamp from Lighter Than Air stamp set.  My sentiment comes from the same set, but I only inked the top portion for the front of my card so that I could stamp the last line of the sentiment inside:


inside of my card:


Hello!  Lisa here and I've brought a little Guest Designer with me on my post today.  Since teacher appreciation is coming up I decided to play with some older TAWS sets: Jibber Jabber and Learning Curve
to create a tag and card set for the kids' teachers.  I also decided to recruit the kids themselves as I'm sure this will only make the gifts a little more special. Take a peek at what we created...


Happy Wednesday everyone.. Holly here with a fun Birthday Card today! I'm using the set Feeling Groovy and the Birthday sentiment from Yappy. I added some of my own handwriting to the sentiment as well. 



Anni here showing you a card that was made with the sets Oogles and Far Out.







Pin It!

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

I love all these cards and how I always get inspiration from this blog!! Love that your stamps are so usable!!!

Shelly said...

Such fun cards!

Judy1223 said...

All totally ADORABLE!!!