Friday, April 17, 2015

NEVER have clogged glossy accents again!!!

I have searched high and low for something that I could shove in the glossy accents so it wouldn't get clogged.. I FOUND IT!! and it's FREE


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a simple and fun "wobber" card created using the Phone Home and Words to Live By sets!


Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a flashback card I created using the oldies but goodies Jibber Jabber and Tiny Treasures. :)


Hi Everyone! Marina here. I am making a flashback card too :) So, don't forget to also check out the older stamp sets because they are still so adorable. The sentiment is from Cake Day and the white embossed birthday presents is from the Wish Big set.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Ema M said...

Oh, how sad. The video didn't work for me and as a HUGE fan of Glossy Accents I was hoping the "free" tidbit was in there! haha All are fabulous cards! Love the pastels on Marina's card and Meredith's is just too wicked cute!

Taunya Butler said...

Great hint and totally awesome cards - that last one caught my eye - super soft but packs a wallop!! So love seeing what your designers do!!