Monday, April 13, 2015

Peace and Love

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you what I think is a bright and springy creation using some of our newest sets called Feeling Groovy, Say It Don't Spray it and this month's mini set (free with purchase of $40 or more in product) Far Out!



Hello!  Lisa here with a cute little pick me up card... could anything be any cuter than these monsters in the new Phone Home Stamp Set?  Love this guy!  The sentiment I've used is from the More Than Words Stamp Set...



Hey, Anni here! Just like Meredith I used Feeling Groovy and combined it with this cute sentiment from Far Out (free with a purchase of $40 in April)!



Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. I used three stamps from Feeling Groovy for the little combi van. What a fab set!



3 - 2 - 1 -
Hi and happy monday, Tanja here! I used Blast Off for my card today. It's a new mini set of this month.



Hi everyone! Marina here! Today, I'm making a floral card using the Say it don't Spray itt stamp set. I used a mix of green & pink ink pads and put them on the sides of my circle die cut. 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Again - SPOT ON and super well done!!! Love the one with the green van - we had one like that when we were kids!! Super Awesome!!!